Monday 6 May 2013

















Why I love Elle Magazine

An inspiration to many, Elle, in my eyes, just can’t get it wrong. It hits the nail on the head for teenagers transitioning into womanhood; 20 year old career driven fashionista’s; 30 year old interior designer's; 40 year old CEO’s and entrepreneurs dressed head to toe in Miu Miu; and 50 year old icon's who are still rocking it! I want to read Elle forever.
Being a twenty something year old myself, I love the motivation I get out of reading a monthly magazine that’s popped through my door. Different from the dietary advice, the right yoga position for you and who wore it better?- I get a real buzz reading about careers and the lifestyles of fabulous women. I get the urge to be one of those Elle girls, and when I’ve finished reading, I remember I can be. Not to mention the excitement of sneak peaks from the runway; the hotspot holiday destination; and the man of the week (how could we forget??!).
If ever there is a moment of doubt, a moment of - I will never get that job or be able to afford that holiday or those beautiful shoes - remember, you can. And as and when you need a boost, Elle will be there… Prepare to read more on how to get motivated, but also look forward to my hidden JEMs at Jayne en Mode.
#elle #fashion #career

No comments:

Post a Comment