Friday 31 May 2013







































Solange Knowles has been reaching some serious fashion heights lately. I am delighted to be giving her the accolade of BABE OF THE MONTH, but in all fairness, she’s been impressing me all year…

Known for her eccentric, out-going style, Solange has been subjected to some fashion miss-haps in her time, but check out these hot looks! Watch out girls, I think I’m about to pronounce her my style IDOL…


















Solange has been going pattern and texture CRAZY, I particularly loved a black and white miss-matched suit at the Field Festival, London last week, and these bright tailored ensembles look so elegant. But she hasn’t stopped there…






























Bringing colour and changing the definitions of body shape have been an absolute forte for this fashionista; here’s where you can get your hands on similar looks...





And it doesn’t stop there. Solange knows how to soften it up and rock the glamorous demure of an Oscar-winning actress seen at the Cannes Film Festival two weeks ago!


















Solange, you’ve blown me away. You win the all round beauty babe for the month of May for your impeccable style, poise, and all-round coolness. I salute you!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Great compilation....:)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know....:)
    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree!!! Got a giveaway going on at the moment!! www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk have a look if you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for following me :)
    I agree, Solange is fierce!
    Kallie, ButFirstCoffeeBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has amazing style! Loving the post Jayne!

    xxx

    http:\\blueeyesandblusher.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her style, she definitely gets over looked with Queen Bey at the forefront!

    Great outfit finds!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solange's fashion sense is amazing!! Love that she rocks a bold lip so effortlessly!
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete