Tuesday 28 May 2013




















They say that your hands show the first sign of ageing.

Now I’ve never been one to take extreme care over my hands. Sure, I reap the benefits that come with a beautician as a sister, but it has never been part of the daily routine to moisturise and nourish them.

I was recently doing some market research at work and stumbled across Aesop, an Australian company that started out doing hair care, conquered the market and moved on to become experts in every other essential bathroom and beauty product. It stood out because of its high profile, existing only in select stores in London in the UK, but also because of it’s rich ingredients and celebrity status (a Miranda Kerr favourite).

I later saw that Elle Magazine were doing a feature on Aesop’s remarkable anti-oxidant face wash and started to take them seriously.

























The next time I was in London I took myself along to Liberty and spoke to the lovely ladies who represent the Aesop brand. I think you’ll excuse me for going for one of the cheapest products on the shelf; the Resurrection Aromatique hand lotion, but I have to insist that whilst it is still expensive for a hand lotion I do not regret my purchase for one minute!! It has revolutionised my hands, which so often get dry, especially between my thumb and index finger and even at the base of my palm.  With the smallest tube retailing at £18.00 you could definitely spend your money on something cheaper, but after a month of using it daily my hands and nails feel nurtured, soft and even appear brighter and more nimble whilst keeping them grease-free!  

In conjunction with treating my hands so well I could only entice you further by tarting up those fingers with a splash of colour and a dazzle of jewellery.




















One of my favourite new designers Marina London shows off this indie inspired feather ring by Lei Van Kash Jewellery, but equally, these cute pieces can be bought on your local high street for just £12.00 at River Island and will enhance any look.
















Detract from the norm, and make your hand the focal point today! 

Other Aesop products I can’t get enough of:



And if you can't persuade yourself to spend the money on a product for you, this gorgeous range would make the perfect gift!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds so great, I always neglect hand cream.

    Cute rings ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete