Tuesday 14 May 2013



















Like many, I fell in love with star of Made in Chelsea’s Victoria Baker-Harber’s exquisite and vibrant orange trouser suit last night.

Whilst many would not be able to sport such a colour (I speak for myself here, orange against my red locks and no matter how much I fight against it pasty skin, just does not work), I admired her boldness, playfulness, and her ability to pull off an impeccable look with such poise.

As she was rocking it I remembered spotting Gweneth Paltrow recently at the Iron Man 3 premier sporting a floral trouser suit by Erdem, and Olivia Palmero in this beautiful Far East ensemble.






















Uniting the patterned items and even mixing them up is becoming more prominent this season and I’m excited to look bold, confident and iconic this summer. Here are a few hot pieces to get you started:




















Experiment and get far wearing these pieces. Wear them to work and get noticed - nothing wrong with bringing a bit of glam to the office! And most importantly - have fun! 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment